Document Management and Workflow Automation Solution That Will Help Your Office Go Paperless
Treeno Software Document Management Solution allows your organization to manage all documents, whether scanned papers or electronic files, in one secure central location. Permissioned users can securely access the file from anywhere at any time allowing your organization to be more efficient and mobile. It will not only allow you to reduce cost of administration, but it will also allow you to enhance response time to your customers, vendors, employees and more.
Treeno focuses on several key areas that include Documentation Management, Line-of-Business Application Integration and Workflow Management Automation. Treeno Software provides affordable and flexible solutions to improve the efficiency of your operations and business process management.
• Provide one go to place for all scanned paper and electronic files
• Key word search by permissioned user access allows for instance access anytime and anywhere
• Mirrors your current process allowing you to work the way your organization works
• Intuitive and easy to use
• Secure and audited to address regulatory compliance
• Provides a disaster recovery plan for your files ensuring business continuity
• The Treeno Document Management system seamlessly integrates with your company’s line-of-business application.
• Treeno’s integration allows for one click filing and naming of document while linking them to the integrated screens.
• With a single click of the Treeno search button, a user will automatically authenticate to the server and will be presented with the folder and corresponding files.
• Integration streamlines your day-to-day tasks and saving you valuable time
• Treeno Workflow Management Automation solutions eliminate repetitive tasks that often involve time-consuming bottlenecks and paper shuffling.
• With Treeno’s electronic workflow management tools, you automate each step in your organization’s business processes. As documents and files enter a workflow, they are securely routed to the right people at the right time.
• Powerful reporting capabilities allow you to monitor and track a document’s progress and anticipate any performance issues before they occur. And your departments are free to handle more productive tasks.
System integration organizations are improving customer service and decreasing operation costs with Treeno Electronic Document Management Solutions
System integration organizations of all types and sizes face intense economic, regulatory, and competitive pressure. Organizations must find efficient ways to satisfy these requirements while keeping costs to a minimum.
“Treeno has the ability to offer solutions and are willing to modify the system. The tool supports what you do versus you doing what the tool makes you do. The value is in the technology plus the added business advisory. It is a real relationship. We aren’t just a number.” – Andrea Hall Director of I/S, Stonewall Kitchen
Effectively sharing and accessing information, managing projects, reducing project costs, and managing employees and subcontractors can be very challenging. Even more challenging is the enormous number of support documents (electronic and paper) that must be processed and managed on a daily basis. Treeno Electronic Document Management (EDM) gives engineers secure remote access to all their business documents (emails, plans, proposals, change requests, photos, bid specifications, and more) regardless of their location.
Treeno EDM offers an easy-to-use, yet powerful document management and workflow solution that will enhance your customers’ experiences and reduce costs. Your engineers and staff will easily manage your change order processes, automate your review and approval processes, and streamline your collaboration efforts. Treeno’s version control tools will keep your documents from being improperly overwritten ensuring the integrity of your files.
Extension of Your Business
- PSA is made up of other security professionals like you who have specified, designed, or installed security systems. By leveraging the expertise of PSA’s network, you have access to knowledgeable partners who can help provide you with a national presence and augment your existing programs and services to grow your business.
Application Integration with System Integration Organizations
- Treeno EDM integrates with your business applications. With just a single click, you can retrieve filed documents as well as automatically file, name, and link documents to client transactions within your firm’s application.
Project Process Management
- Managing project documents and processes can be challenging, especially when multiple people need to be notified when something has changed in the project. Treeno’s Document Workflow Automation (DWA) tool allows you to establish predefined business rules for your change order, contract review, and user notification processes. These rules specify which users should be notified at each step in the process and how they should respond. With Treeno workflow reporting, your organization can manage not only the documents but also the people and the processes.
Project File Management
- Treeno EDM helps system integrators manage all their clients’ documents throughout the project life cycle from the RFPs, contracts, and design documents to the retention and purging processes. Treeno provides real-time, secure access to information anytime—from any location—without reproduction, saving you time and money.
Integrated Client and Subcontractor Portals
- Treeno EDM seamlessly integrates with your client and subcontractor portals so that users with the appropriate permissions can access project files and plans in an authenticated and secure environment. Treeno also provides a Treeno publishing portal to allow selected documents to be securely viewed by an external party. Access to the Treeno publishing portal is audited and tracked via the Treeno audit table.
Vendor and Subcontractor Contract Management
- Managing and renegotiating vendor contracts can be a time consuming, daunting task. Let Treeno EDM help you manage the expiration, renewal, and renegotiation time lines. With Treeno’s versioning capability, you can track changes to contracts, including who made each modification and when.
Document Retention Policy and Process
- Managing the quantity of client and business documents is challenging enough without adding the laborious task of managing the document retention policies specific to each document type. You can simplify retention and purging processes using business rules defined by your organization. Rules can be as simple as, “If document exceeds seven years past date scanned, purge automatically,” or as complex as, “Based on the document type, Status field, and Time Beyond Date field, notify authorized user to view prior to purge.” Mitigate your risk by establishing your retention policy and automating the process.
- Treeno EDM assists system integrators with a variety of compliance initiatives, including:
• Security Exchange Commission (SEC)
• Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
• Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
Treeno can help your organization provide high-quality client services while lowering operational expenses by giving authorized users instant access to client support materials regardless of department or location.
System Integration organizations rely on Treeno EDM to:
- Integrate with existing business applications for one-click automated filing, search, and retrieval
- Provide document workflow automation (DWA) tracking and accountability for improved internal productivity and customer service
- Simplify access to documents by providing secure mobile access to information anytime, anywhere
- Eliminate the need for document duplication by providing authorized users with access to client support files from any location through a secure audited viewer
- Eliminate storage and courier costs by scanning and electronically routing client information
- Decrease processing time and costs and enhance customers’ experience
- Simplify and reduce operation expenses associated with third-party audits
- Streamline and automate document retention and destruction processes with custom business rules
- Track missing files through Treeno compliance reports and reduce risk and exposure