vMobile Collaborator is the simple, powerful solution for mobile visual collaboration, work documentation, and training that improves productivity, efficiencies and customer experience
vMobile is a Mobile Unified Communications Platform that:
- Visually connects field personnel and end-user customers with a company’s subject matter experts for fast and effective troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Improves field visibility and the documentation of work performed
- Associates all content with your current work order management system
vMobile Collaborator is focused on helping integrators improve their processes, workflow, efficiency and operational productivity.
- Deliver Remote Visual Support
Easily transition support calls from an end-user or a technician to a live streaming video collaboration call. Subject matter experts (SMEs) will better understand the problem improving first-call resolution results, reducing unnecessary truck rolls.
- Visually Document Work Performed
Field technicians can capture images and video with audio commentary of work performed. This creates a valuable visual audit trail where it can be reviewed and validated on-demand from the Cloud.
- Create a Cloud-Stored Visual Repository
All captured media is tagged with date, time, geo-location and user information and is easily retrieved and shared from the Cloud. Users may also add custom titles and tags for more detail.
- Develop a Visual Knowledgebase
All captured content creates a valuable media library with images, audio/video and technical documentation, providing access to best practices and real-world solutions for common issues.
- Enhance Technician Training
Technician training and support is enhanced via live streaming video support calls and Cloud-based access to a visual knowledgebase collaborative platform.
- Reduce Opportunity Cost
Improve First-Time Fix and resolve more issues on the first visit reducing unnecessary site return trips improves your field team’s ability to drive new revenue opportunities.
- Reduce Service Costs and Improve Key Performance Indicators
Unnecessary site return trips
Quality of service