Infrared Cameras Inc.
Infrared Cameras Inc. (ICI) develops and manufactures thermal infrared cameras that are utilized in industries all around the world. These IR cameras can detect elevated skin temperatures brought on by various external causes, such as the Coronavirus, with pinpoint accuracy. Perfect for non-invasive, adjunct use in hospitals, sub-acute health settings, public areas (i.e. airports), and more.
ICI PROVIDES A COMPLETE SOLUTION TO SCREEN FOR ELEVATED TEMPERATURE TO KEEP WORKERS SAFE
The solution is as Easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Thermal Camera: the “brains” of the operation
- Temperature Reference Device: small reference device that emits the same temperature (98.6 F / 37 C) to achieve world-leading thermal camera accuracy.
- Screen / Computer: yours or ours. You decide. Shows a simple “Green Dot” (no elevated temperature) or “Red Dot” (elevated temperature).
THE WORLD’S LEADING TEMPERATURE SCREENING SOLUTION ON THE MARKET | WHY ICI?
- Highest Accuracy Thermal Cameras:
ICI cameras are accurate to within a fraction (± 0.1° to ± 0.3° Celsius) of one degree Celsius. Top quality internal sensors, sophisticated software, leading optics, and a calibrated temperature reference make this possible.
- Medical-Grade Solutions:
A thermal camera used with humans is an FDA regulated Medical Device. ICI takes health and public safety seriously. As part of its commitment to the highest quality procedures and processes.
- Fast Screening:
With our rapid screening, keeping employees and customers safe will be a breeze.
- Reliable Training & Customer Support:
ICI provides equipment, employee training to use the equipment, and aftermarket calibration and support. If you want a total solution, we provide it. If you only want certain components, we provide it.
- Clear Industry Leader in Thermal Cameras since 1995:
ICI has been responding to all global health crises of the millennium. Across epidemics and pandemics, ICI has you covered.
- Veteran Owned:
U.S. Navy veteran, Gary Strahan, has owned and operated ICI since 1995 providing American jobs in Beaumont, TX and across America.
ICI SOLUTIONS FEATURES EASILY INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING WORKFLOWS AND SECURITY SYSTEMS | KEY FEATURE OF ICI PRODUCTS
- Centralized Monitoring:
Control all of your company’s cameras from one centralized location.
- Access Control with Badging:
Restrict access to certain doors, rooms, and buildings with our badge control feature.
- Printed Badge:
Once scanned at kiosk individuals will receive a printed ticket that contains their picture, temperature and whether they passed or failed the temperature screening test.
- Inclusion of Declaration Form:
Add customized forms to your kiosk station to collect critical information.
- Touchless or Touch Screen:
Provides touchless functionality if desired.
- Dual Visual Camera:
Display side-by-side views of both thermal and traditional camera images.
- Red Light / Green Light:
Easily identify body temperatures with a red light/green light signal system.
Green Light: Passed Temperature Screening Test
Red Light: Failed Temperature Screening Test
- Light Alert:
Light on top of kiosk showing green or red light to provide alert if someone has passed or failed the temperature screening test.
- Audible Alert:
System will give off an audible alarm when an individual fails the temperature screening test.
- Email/Text Notifications:
Receive internal email and text notifications when an individual fails a temperature test so your team can take the necessary actions.
- Facial Detection:
Detect an individual’s face faster with facial detection software, resulting in a quicker temperature scan and less time waiting in line for customers or employees.
- Facial Recognition:
Track individuals’ identity within your organization to increase safety and security.
BASED ON 25 YEARS OF LEADERSHIP IN THE THERMAL CAMERA BUSINESS, ICI PROVIDES OPERATIONAL PEACE OF MIND WITH TRAINING & CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- Our dedicated remote team works with your team to ensure proper thermal camera set-up and calibration.
- Once you select your camera operators, we’ll train them.
- On an on-going basis, we’ll continue to guide and train your people.
Additional Customer Service:
- Free software upgrades to ensure latest technology.
- Yearly calibration of blackbody to provide highest accuracy.
- Remote tech support for fast issue resolution.
- Overnight hardware replacement, if required.
ACROSS EPIDEMICS AND PANDEMICS, ICI HAS YOU COVERED
ICI has been responding to all global health crises of this millennium.
Prior to COVID-19, ICI was supplying governments, front-line health responders, non-profits, and corporations with the fever screening systems that were needed to contain the spread of SARS, H1N1, and Ebola.
Products are now available through BuyPSA.com!