The OpenEye Factory Certification Training is a two-day curriculum designed to provide technical understanding of current specifications for OpenEye products and services. Attendees receive hands-on-experience and world class training in our newly-renovated training facility.
Training is available exclusively to our channel partners every month. The course is tailored to suit your needs. Day 1 focuses on gaining an understanding of the complete OpenEye solution. Day 2 divides the class into two specialized sections: one for technical training, and one for sales training. The technical training module provides instruction and demonstration in installation and configuration of OpenEye products. The sales training module focuses on instruction and tools for effective presentation of OpenEye products.
After completing factory certification training, attendees will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of the complete line of OpenEye products and services
- Ability to connect to multiple recorders and cameras remotely using RADIUS
- Technical understanding for installation and configuration of OpenEye cameras and Recorders
- Ability to operate OpenEye software tools and applications, including RADIUS and ReportStar
- Understanding of OpenEye’s competitive market strengths
- Knowledge of sales resources available from OpenEye
- Abilty to determine suitability of OpenEye products for any installation proposal
OpenEye | www.openeye.net | 509.232.5261