Security education and networking event achieves highest attendance to date in its 40th year
WESTMINSTER, CO – May 14, 2015 – PSA Security Network® today announced that the annual TEC conference (May 4-8, 2015) was the most successful event to date with a 31 percent year-over-year increase in attendees. TEC is a premier education and networking event open to all security professionals, now in its 40th year. This year’s event featured networking events, an exhibition, and nearly 100 education sessions, including a new cybersecurity education track.
“This was a banner year for TEC,” said Bill Bozeman, president and CEO of PSA Security Network. “Not only did attendance greatly exceed expectations, but we had an opportunity to continue making our footprint regarding cyber issues in the physical security space. As our cyber strategy evolves we look forward to serving as a key resource for physical security professionals who are looking to enhance their own cyber defense practices.”
The fully-packed conference schedule included:
- An interactive keynote session by renowned privacy, identity and technology protection expert, John Sileo.
- The new cybersecurity track with more than 31 education sessions dedicated to cybersecurity.
- Education courses targeted towards all security professionals, from technical certifications and trainings to C-level strategy sessions.
- Cybersecurity Solutions Spotlight sessions that gave vendors at the forefront of cybersecurity an opportunity to showcase their products.
- Highly anticipated State of the Integrator and State of the Industry panel sessions that provided attendees with forward-thinking industry knowledge and advice for future industry success.
- Roundtable sessions hosted by PSA sales and marketing, technical, and project management committees.
“We are incredibly thankful to our sponsors and speakers, who made this event possible,” added Bozeman. “TEC is an experience unlike any other where professionals in the security industry can gather with their peers for in-depth education and the opportunity to make meaningful business connections along the way at exciting networking events.”
TEC 2015 was supported by 27 sponsors and more than 100 presenters. The week-long event was hosted at the Westin in Westminster, Colorado. TEC 2016 is scheduled for May 2-6, 2016 at the same location.
About PSA Security Network
PSA Security Network is the world’s largest electronic security cooperative with members responsible for over $2 billion annually in security, fire and life safety installations. These leading security systems integrators specialize in the design, installation, integration and maintenance of access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire and life safety systems. www.buypsa.com
Director of Marketing
PSA Security Network