PSA Security Network to provide education at Connected Security Expo @ ISC West
WESTMINSTER, CO – January 27, 2016 – PSA Security Network (www.psasecurity.com), the world’s largest electronic security cooperative today announced it will be a key sponsor and content collaborator at the Connected Security Expo @ ISC West (www.connectedsecurityexpo.com). The conference led event will debut April 6-8, 2016 in Las Vegas and will be co-located with the largest physical security event in the Americas, ISC West. PSA Security Network will be a key contributor to the conference program offering cybersecurity educational content across the two full days of conference sessions.
Both IT security and physical security leaders from almost every industry are being challenged to keep pace and secure their critical data, people and physical assets across a more connected world. The Connected Security Expo @ ISC West is a conference led event where industry professionals will experience physical security from an IT security lens. IT security professionals will join physical security leaders from a wide range of industries to explore how physical security can help mitigate cyber threats and bridge the gap between security and IoT.
“The need for IT professionals and security integrators to work together has never been stronger,” said Bill Bozeman, president and CEO of PSA Security Network. “This event is an opportunity to bring these groups together for real conversations about how we can all work together to improve security on all fronts. This cause has been so important to PSA over the last year and we are beyond excited to be part of this event to help further bridge the gap between IT and physical security.”
About Connected Security Expo @ ISC West
With a focus on collaboration and learning, Connected Security Expo @ ISC West goes beyond the traditional tradeshow experience with a conference led event geared at exploring security in a more connected IoT world and learning from industry thought-leaders about the changes required in people, processes and technology to future-proof the security industry.
- Conference Led Event will explore the evolving role of Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) as they continue to connect the dots across their organization’s security posture. Designed for CISOs and their teams, the educational tracks focus on how to develop a holistic view of security from both a logical and physical stand point.
- Immersive Experiences delivered in a highly interactive exhibit hall format built to facilitate information sharing from security thought leaders, practitioners and exhibitors.
- Smart IoT Pavilions – Test drive the future in security vendor smart themed pavilions that leverage a combination of case studies, visual presentations and immersive showcases.
- Innovation Stage – Featuring IoT Security Smart Talks and Keynotes in the heart of exhibit floor.
- Technical Breakouts – Participate in interoperability Labs and “birds of a feather” sessions.
- Access to ISC West sponsored by SIA – Connected Security Expo conference badge holders will gain access to both the Connected Security Expo floor and the ISC West sponsored by SIA exhibition floor which contains over 1,000 security exhibitors and brands giving you the opportunity to collaborate with over 29,000 other security practitioners under one roof.
For more information about the Connected Security Expo @ ISC West, visit www.connectedsecurityexpo.com.
About PSA Security Network
PSA Security Network is the world’s largest electronic security cooperative, owned by the most progressive security integrators throughout North America. By combining purchasing power and resources of the largest vendors with the strengths and personal attention to detail of locally-owned companies, PSA members are responsible for over $2 billion annually in security, fire, and life safety installations. In addition to exceptional equipment selection, PSA offers industry leading education and training as well as vetted solutions and services that can enhance any security company’s operations. www.psasecurity.com.
About Reed Exhibitions Security Portfolio
Within the security event segment, Reed Exhibitions currently organizes the International Security Conference and Expo (ISC) trade shows—ISC West, ISC East, ISC Brazil, Expo Seguridad Mexico powered by ISC as well as the physical security & IT ONE2ONE Events. Reed Exhibitions also organizes Infosecurity Europe – Europe’s number one information security event attracting 15,000 industry professionals travelling from over 70 countries. Reed Exhibitions also produces Infosecurity magazine, an online and printed publication with over ten years of experience providing knowledge and insight into the information security industry.
PSA Security Network Media Contact:
Director of Marketing
PSA Security Network