PSA ANNOUNCES PRESIDENT’S AWARDS WINNERS AT ANNUAL LEADERSHIP CONVENTION
WESTMINSTER, CO – October 23, 2019 – PSA, the world’s largest systems integrator consortium, announced the winners of the President’s Awards at its annual Leadership Convention in Scottsdale, AZ on October 14th. Andrew Lanning, co-founder of Integrated Security Technologies, Inc. in Honolulu, HI, won the prestigious Paul Marcus award for his service to PSA and the industry.
“Andrew is a tireless advocate for PSA and is always willing to go above and beyond for our organization,” said Bill Bozeman, Chief Executive Office of PSA. “He’s one of the most exceptional leaders in our industry and was the obvious choice for this award.”
Other winners included:
- Vision Security Technologies – Outstanding New Owner
- High-Tech-Tronics, Inc. – Highest Increase by Percentage, Central Region
- Security Equipment, Inc. – Highest Increase by Dollar Amount, Central Region
- Securadyne Systems, LLC – Top Purchaser, Central Region
- Videotec Corporation – Highest Increase by Percentage, Midwest Region
- VTI Security – Highest Increase by Dollar Amount, Midwest Region
- ADT Commercial – Top Purchaser, Midwest Region
- Unlimited Technology, Inc. – Highest Increase by Percentage and Dollar Amount, Northeast Region
- Advanced Electronic Solutions – Top Purchaser, Northeast Region
- Secom, LLC – Highest Increase by Percentage, Southern Region
- Tech Systems, Inc. – Highest Increase by Dollar Amount and Top Purchaser, Southern Region
- HEI, Inc. – Highest Increase by Percentage, Western Region
- REECE Complete Security Solutions – Highest Increase by Dollar Amount, Western Region
- Netronix Integration. – Top Purchaser, Western Region
- Tech Systems, Inc. – Overall Highest Increase by Dollar Amount
PSA also announced its top ten overall purchasers for the 2019 fiscal year:
- Tech Systems, Inc.
- Netronix Integration, Inc.
- Securadyne Systems LLC
- Northland Control Systems
- ADT Commercial
- REECE Complete Security Solutions
- Security Equipment, Inc.
- APL Access & Security
- VTI Security
- G4S Secure Integration LLC
“Fiscal year 2019 was another phenomenal growth year for PSA,” said PSA’s President, Ric McCullough. “This year’s winning companies contributed greatly to this success and we are truly thankful for them.”
The annual Leadership Convention takes place over four days and offers leadership education, team building, networking and more for owners and members of PSA. The 2020 PSA Leadership Convention will take place in Hilton Head Island, SC, October 16 – 19, 2020.
PSA is the world’s largest systems integrator consortium made up of the most progressive security and audio-visual systems integrators in North America. Combined, PSA members boast over 400 branch locations, employ over 7,500 industry professionals and are responsible for over $4.5 billion annually in security, fire, life safety and pro audio-visual installations.
PSA’s mission is to empower its owners to become the most successful systems integrators in the markets they serve. PSA brings this mission to life by partnering with industry leading product and solution providers, delivering unparalleled education and training programs and by offering a variety of distinctive services that can enhance any company’s operations. Learn more at www.psasecurity.com.
PSA Media Contact:
Director of Marketing