Many security teams rely on NVRs to capture and store video. While this is a valid approach for some environments, customers that consider their video mission critical may be exposing themselves to increased risk and liability with this 20-year-old storage technology. Join this webcast to learn how to qualify customer opportunities to determine when is the right time to propose a more modern approach, including:
• Is video mission critical to your customer?
• How much downtime and video loss can the customer tolerate?
• How much video storage is currently required and how much growth is anticipated?
• What other security applications does the customer run in addition to video management software?
• What impacts your customer’s total cost of ownership?
This webcast will offer perspective on each of these criteria and considerations, helping you be the trusted advisor and consultant in determining the optimum infrastructure to best support your customer’s requirements.