As a system integrator, you understand how collaboration drives your growth and profitability. In your role within the security industry ecosystem, success depends on educated partners, innovative ideas, and open and effective dialogue with stakeholders.
So your participation is essential at the Security Industry Association’s (SIA) Securing New Ground® (SNG ™), an executive forum filled with deal makers who will guide how you do business, and who you do it with. C-level panel discussions on hot topics include commercial and residential market trends, financial and investment insights, mergers and acquisitions, and industry growth. At SNG ™, network with the most influential and respected practitioners, suppliers and investors (as well as fellow integrators), learn something you’ve never heard before, and shape the future of the security market.
Join SIA for SNG ™ on Oct. 28-29, 2015, in at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City to:
- Prepare for investments your company will need to make in the short- and long-term.
- Connect face-to-face with powerful suppliers and profitable customers who will affect the growth of your business.
- Expand your knowledge with business intelligence you can’t find anywhere else.
- Evaluate industry trends against your own strategic plan.
Key panels at SNGTM 2015 include:
- Re-thinking Strategic Priorities: How Megatrends Will Affect Your Business
- A Day in the Life of a Security Practitioner
- Examining the Success Metrics in Profitable Partnerships Between Integrators and Practitioners
Save up to $200 with early bird rates NOW, or register for FREE as a qualified security executive practitioner.
Sponsorship is an excellent way to increase your company’s return on investment by getting your company’s name before SNGTM executives and decision makers. For more information, contact Alain Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-804-4711 or Marc Benson at email@example.com or 301-804-4710.
Also, make sure to book your stay with special rates at the SNG venue—the Millennium Broadway Hotel, a magnificent destination right off Times Square—to get the most out of your conference.